Simultaneous interpreting system IntelRG
Устройство ввода аналогового сигнала в сеть Ethernet (AIPIn) и сетевой коммуникатор.Device for conversion of analog input to Ethernet network (AIPIn) and netwoek switch
Radiomodule, that transmits signal to auditorium.
Two headsets for IC-10 control panel
Multichannel simultaneous interpreting system IntelRG is an original, practical and mobile solution. It is a complete solution for all your simultaneous interpretation needs.
Transmission channels: 120
CD quality audio 44,1 kHz, 16 bit
Broadcast range - 250 metres
Control panels connected trough IP network
Control panel with Touchscreen
The main differences between our system and available infra-red and radio simultaneous interpretation systems:
- No special requirements for configuration of room of the venue.
- No infra-red transmitters means higher mobility of the system as a whole and faster deployment times.
- The system can be used outdoors, since it can work from batteries, hence no need to plug-in to electrical grid.
Principle of operation
- Signal from microphone is received in analog-to-digital converter.
- Digital signal is transmitted to network switch.
- Network switch distributes signal to interpreters' control panels (IC10).
- Control panel (IC-10) transforms digital signal to analog and sends it to interpreter's headphones, who does simultaneous interpretation (for example form French to English).
- The sound signal from the first control panel (in English) is then transformed to digital signal and sent to the panel of the second interpreter.
- The panel (IC-10) of the second interpreter converts signal back to analog, then to the headphones of interpreter, who translates from English to German.
- Further audio signal is again converted to digital and sent back to network switch.
- Network switch sends signal to radio module.
- Radio module broadcasts signal in 2.4-2.483 GHz frequency range, which is then received by RG-07 receivers in auditorium. Finally receiver converts signal to analog and plays back audio in headphones (in user's chosen language, in this case either English, German or French).